Monday 3 August 2015

Bad Decisions



Dom: I’m sorry about Jake, he’s gone if you want to come over now.
Jake: I won’t be home till about 7:30 - 8, wait for me? I’ll bring home dinner with me.

I ignored Dom’s message and replied to Jake letting him know it was fine and asked what he was doing but he never replied. It was in the moments I was waiting for his reply that I realised that he wasn’t going to reply and I decided to take Dom up on his offer and drove straight to his house not even replying to let him know I was on my way.

I arrived at Dom’s and knocked on the front door and it wasn’t long until the door opened, “thought you weren’t coming Tay” he spoke when he realised it was me at the door.

“Aw are you getting attached?” I teased him as I walked past him and he grabbed my wrist to pull me back against him as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed his lips against mine.

He tightly gripped my hair and pulled my head back to give him better access to my neck, I let out a moan as I run my hand down his chest before rubbing his dick over his shorts and it caused him to nip harder at my neck.

“Rule number 10, no hickeys” I managed to get out and he pulled away from my neck just long enough to pull my blouse of my head and throw it somewhere else before attaching his lips to my shoulder.

I quickly gripped his shorts before roughly pulling them down noticing he had no briefs on, “broken rule Dom” I pulled away from his lips and dug my nails in his hips as I pushed him back against the wall.

“You went without underwear the other day”

“And I was punished” I looked up at with a smirk before getting on my knees.

I roughly ran my hands up his thighs being careful not to touch his dick, I leaned closer giving him the idea that I was going to place it in my mouth but I stopped just before it and it twitched in feeling my breathe, he let a groan as I softly ran my tongue along the underside of his dick.

Dom didn’t like my teasing, he never did and I never had the chance to go for as long as I liked unless he was handcuffed. In the end Dom gripped my shoulders and pulled me to my feet before switching our positions so I was trapped between him and the wall, he quickly undid my skirt and it fell to the ground and it was kicked away, my underwear shortly followed.

Once we were both naked Dom had gripped my thighs and picked me up, me thinking we were going to the bedroom, I thought wrong, he pushed himself inside of me before pressing me against the wall.

I let out a scream as he began pounding harder into me, I dipped my head and begun nipping at his collarbone taking in the pleasure of him gripping my skin hard enough to leave a bruise but I just hoped it didn’t.

I dug my nails into his shoulders as my orgasm hit while screaming out in pleasure and he grunt and stiffened in response as he came with me. We stayed in our position for a couple of moments to regain our strength and there was a time when Dom had to drop me after us having sex like this.

Dom placed me on my feet and tilted my head to have a good look at me neck, I knew what he was doing, he was checking for hickeys. We made the mistake of him leaving a hickey before and we were just glad it was near my breast and I was able to claim my period as a reason for Jake and I to not have sex until it was gone.

“No hickey?” I questioned and he looked at me, I wasn’t sure if I saw disappointment flash through his eyes but I let it go, we weren’t dating anymore. When we were dating he liked leaving hickeys as a sign of procession, another thing that didn’t work in a relationship.

“No” he responded and I was glad, I looked at where I was nipping on his collarbone. I had no idea if he was seeing anyone at the moment but if he wasn’t, a hickey would raise questions.

“Good you neither”

“Like that matters, I’ve still got claw marks on my back” he growled at me but I knew he was being playful.

I grabbed his arm and turned him around to inspect his back, I really did get him good, the marks looked red and tender and when I reached up to touch one his back tensed under my fingers.

“Sorry…” I muttered and he pulled away.

“Its fine, your hips should be fine in a couple of hours” him speaking reminded me of the grip on my hips, I rushed over to the mirror in the guest bathroom and inspected my hips noticed the red marks. I just hoped he was right.

I noticed Dom walk up behind me in the mirror and he was frowning at me, “What?” I questioned

“Are you sure you still want to do this?”

“Do what? This arrangement we’ve both agreed to for who knows how long? Where is this coming from and why was Jake here?”

“I can’t tell you why Jake was here, but yes this arrangement, you and I both know it will kill him if he finds out”

“Then why the hell did you agree to it” I snapped at him

I watched him for a moment wondering what he was going say but he reached up and scratched the back of his neck first, “just get dressed and leave Tay” he muttered before turning around and heading down the hall.

I stood there and watched as he slammed his bedroom shut behind him, where the hell did this come from? I walked over and banned on the door, “what the fuck is your problem Dom, you were the one that originally suggested this stupid fucking arrangement!”

I never heard a response but I did hear the shower running, I took a deep breathe before heading back to the entrance way to gather my clothes and get dressed. Why did he always have to throw my clothes around, they took fucking forever to find. In the end I found them and quickly left his house heading home.

I was surprised when I got home to find that Jake was already there, it was only a little after six and he was home way earlier then he said he would be and I just lost my chance of having a shower. I climbed out of the car and headed inside.

“Babe I’m home” I called out once I shut the front door behind me and I faintly heard Jake call back saying he was upstairs.

“You’re home early” I spoke when I entered our bedroom and found him coming out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

“Finished up early, how come you weren’t home?”

“I was with Emily”

“Huh but I saw her entering the Chinese restaurant downtown on my way home” that was weird, why was he downtown, his office was nowhere near downtown

“Oh is that where she went, I stopped by Dom’s on the way home to yell at him for keeping you out all night, I didn’t appreciate being woken up at 2am by your need to have sex” I placed my hands on my hips and narrowed my eyes at him, I really was annoyed by his actions last night and the fact that he didn’t even mention them today didn’t help his case.

“Baby I really am sorry about that” he walked over so he stood in front of me and cupped my face softly stroking my cheeks with his thumbs.

“No, not only did you not tell me you were coming home that late, your actions when you finally came home weren’t nice” I jerked my head out of his hands, I went to walk away but he snaked his arms around my waist to prevent me from walking from him.

“I’m sorry okay, I really am. We lost track of time and the next thing I knew was that it was almost 2am and we all decided to head home and then this morning I knew if I stayed in bed complaining about being hung over it would have just made your angrier, so I sucked it up and went to work” he had placed one hand back on my cheek while he was talking while leaving an arm around my waist to prevent me from leaving.

I hated that my anger about the whole situation was disappearing by this apology and the action, I hated that I could never stay angry at him and it was in these moments that I hated myself for what I was doing with Dom.

“It’s fine, where were you today? I stopped by your office to make sure you were alright because I had a feeling you would be hung over but you weren’t there”

“I stopped by Dom’s because I needed him to drop of some documents for his next project and then I went downtown to buy you something”

Dom worked as an architect and was regularly working from the office in his house, Dom and Jake were regularly giving each other clients and Dom had Jake permanently on his rosters for anything requiring a lawyer.

I perked up at the sound of him buying me something, “you bought me something” I grinned at him

“You’ll have to wait, why don’t you take a shower and get ready so we can go out for dinner” he softly kissed my cheek before giving me a push towards the bathroom but I just swatted at him and he laughed.

3 comments:

  1. I've been enjoying reading your blog, thanks for writing & posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I love hearing things like that

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, is he gonna propose?? That would be crazy

    ReplyDelete