Wednesday 5 August 2015

Losing The Girl (Dom's POV)



I had always been a competitive person, I don’t know how it started, maybe it was when my parents forced a friendship on Jake and myself when we were young.

To begin with the two of us didn’t really get along, we fought or found some way to make a competition out of everything. It wasn’t until we were around 13 or 14 that we finally became friends, we ended up on the same football team and were forced to get along. It was in that point we begun enjoying friendly competition. It was always girls, grades, sports, basically anything you can make a competition out of.

The night I met Taylor was just another competition, to begin it with it was because of the challenge, she played the hard to get card and I wanted her, I wanted her to be mine since I always loved the chase.

It wasn’t until I had her that things started changing, sex was what consumed our relationship and in the end we both agreed to end it because it just wasn’t working, boy was I wrong.

Fast forward a couple of months till when I ran into her again but I already seeing someone, it didn’t last long and at that moment I wished I had gotten rid of her for Taylor because the moment I saw her sitting there talking to Jake was the moment I realised she would be our next competition.

He knew how I felt about Taylor, as much as I agreed on the mutual break up, as soon as she was gone I missed her and wanted her back but I couldn’t suck it up and be the one to message her. I couldn’t do it to myself.

The first couple of months of their relationship they seemed happy and were sickly disgusting and I couldn’t handle it, I was jealous and annoyed that he had gotten her and was able to make a relationship work with her.

That first night Taylor and I had sex I hated myself for it, I couldn’t believe I did that to Jake but it was then I remembered what I loved about Taylor. Her being with Jake gave me the chance to get close with her and able to have some sort of friendship with her and then we agreed on our arrangement.

The one thing I couldn’t work out about the relationship between those two was why they were still together? Taylor was coming to my place twice a week for sex and Jake was regularly off having sex with whatever girl he wanted.

Even last Tuesday he didn’t come home with the rest of us at around 11pm, instead he went home with some girl.

I couldn’t work out why they were cheating on each other and yet staying in the relationship together, there were countless times I tried to convince Jake what he was doing was wrong but he wouldn’t listen to me and there was only so much I could say without coming clean about what my arrangement with Taylor.

My arrangement with Taylor was easy, she normally came straight from work and was home before Jake so she didn’t need to explain where she was. But Jake, he was regularly asking me to cover for him or used the excuse of having a guys’ night just so he can go and fuck whoever he wanted to that week.

There are moments I just hoped that everything would fall into the open, I had a feeling I would lose both of them, I would lose Jake for screwing his girl behind his back and I would lose Taylor for keeping Jake’s affairs from her but I didn’t know how much longer I could keep this up, I couldn’t keep both of their secrets.

So when the call came about me having to travel for a couple of weeks for work I took it, hoping everything came out while I was gone and hopefully I wouldn’t be caught in the cross hairs.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my god!!! I absolutely love this blog. That was honestly unpredictable (and I read a lot of blogs so I like to think I can guess where Ashley line is headed haha) the way Taylor sees Jake made me so unprepared for this revelation!

    Keep up the good work...this is gonna get sooo good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you love this blog and the fact that this post was unpredictable, it's what I was hoping. It's partly why I did this post, I wanted to show why Dom was doing what he was and also a bit more of Jake that we don't get to see

      Delete
  2. Totally wasn't expecting that!!! Bam!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So not expected! Love it! Interested to see what's to come :)

    ReplyDelete