Tuesday 26 April 2016

Thank You!

Thank you to everyone who has stuck with me through everything while I have written this blog, I originally did plan to have it longer than it was but due to unforeseen circumstances, like my accident, I'm unable to do some of the things I had planned since I cannot recall how I planned on getting them there.

Sadly, yes the last post was the last one. For now I have finished with the lives that followed Taylor, Jake and Dom.

I do have other ideas in mind but for now my focus is on my health while writing on the sidelines. I will update you all as to if I have any plans to start another blog or not.

Thank you to everyone who has read and comment

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for writing! I enjoyed reading the blog and the ending was wonderful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you know you are not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

    ReplyDelete