Sunday 4 September 2016

New Idea

Hi Everyone! I know it's been so long since I have finished Taylor's story and I appreciate how patient you all were during the story, even though some of you didn't approve of the way Taylor acted, neither did I but it makes for interesting reading.

I have a new idea for a blog and wanted to give you a brief idea of what is going to happen through out, I haven't written much yet and can't promise regular updates, but wanted to know what you all thought of it first.

So here we go,



Clarke Collins.

It was a name that everyone knew and no one knew.

Everyone knew Clarke Collins to be the only daughter of famous basketball player Drake Collins, who passed away before his time, who was smashing records and was rumoured to be the next big hit.

Everyone knew Clarke Collins to be the only daughter of famous basketball player Drake Collins, who passed away with a blood alcohol limit way off the charts and had a copious amount of drugs also in his system.

Everyone knew that Clarke Collins had no mother and when her father passed away she was left with the only person left to take her, Drake Collins’ best friend Harvey Sheen. The two of them became best friends when they were recruited the same season together.

Everyone knew that Clarke Collins only made it to thirteen before she was pulled from her boarding school and taken on the road with Harvey Sheen, being home schooled along the way.

No one knew that Clarke wanted to be pulled from her boarding school.

No one knew that no one wanted to be friends with Clarke, they pretended to be friends with her in hopes they could score tickets the next big game in the town not far from the boarding school.

No one knew that Clarke loved being on the road with the team, regardless of it being mostly males.

Everyone assumed that Clarke hated the sport, because she wasn’t seen watching the game on the sidelines.

No one knew that Clarke begged and begged to watch on the sidelines, instead was forced to watch from either the box seats or the team room.

The public and fans didn’t know that Clarke was an up and coming big name amongst the female basketball players, they thought she was just a child shoved into the limelight.

It was the college scouts that knew her name, knew who she was and knew they wanted her. They knew she was coached one on one by Harvey, they knew she had inherited her father’s playing ability and they all wanted her.

But Clarke Collins didn’t know just how much her life would change when she got the offer of her dreams.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting! Can't wait to read more on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you know you are not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

    ReplyDelete