Tuesday 1 March 2016

Terrified (Emily's POV)



Have you ever had a hysteric drunk girl ring you and tell you your best friend was on their way to the hospital?

No?

Well I have, it is completely terrifying because the drunk girl can’t calm down enough to tell what happened or if she’s alright.

I was terrified the moment Penny said in between sobs that Taylor was on her way to the hospital. After I hung up I stared at Nate I had no words to explain what I was told. My only thought and concern was surrounding Taylor and if she was alright.

I didn’t say anything, I just stood up from the bench where we were sitting and rushed towards my car, he followed me before grabbing my arm.

“Em I will take you anywhere you want, just give me the keys.” He spoke sternly and it was then I noticed how blurry my vision was, I nodded and dropped the keys in his hand climbing into the car.

When I entered the emergency I found Penny and Sarah sitting off to the side looking horrible with their tear stained faces, Dom and Jake were pacing the room and there were many of our other friends sitting around the room and something told me, something big happened and everyone was here.

The girls finally noticed me and they burst into tears again, I knew they wouldn’t be of any help so instead I headed to where Jake and Dom were.

“Emily!” Jake spoke first in shock at noticing me standing looking incredibly pissed off.

“What are you doing here?” Dom spoke next and it was then I noticed the look that past between the two of them and it wasn’t friendly and I was damn well curious as to what the hell happened.

“That’s a funny question you two,” I placed my hands on my hips and glared at them both. I knew they were afraid of me, there were reasons for that and maybe it was my black belt and knowing that despite my height I could still kick their arses.

“I received a phone call from a very drunk hysterical Penny interrupting my date and telling me my best friend was on the way to the hospital. What the hell happened!” I screeched at them as I felt Nate wrap an arm around my waist in hopes of calming me down.

Nate and I hadn’t been dating long, it definitely wasn’t long enough to know I would do anything to protect my best friend and if that included beating the day lights out of this two idiots then I would.

“That’s just it, no one knows what happened. We’re all drunk…” Dom started but Jake cut him off.

“Well it started with you flirting with my girlfriend!”

“Ex-girlfriend and you’ve got to learn to accept that.” Jake glared at Dom but didn’t say anything in response. “Oh whatever, you’re just pissed off that I had sex with her.” I looked over at Dom in complete shock, I couldn’t believe it had come out already but Dom shook his head at me. There was something I didn’t know.

“You’re damn right I am!”

“She was fair game the minute she walked in on you and the slut!”

“She was my girlfriend and I loved her!”

“Some love, you were cheating on her and plus I loved her first. If she was mine, I wouldn’t be cheating on her every chance I got like you were!”

I couldn’t take their yelling anymore, in fact I don’t think the hospital staff could either. I pulled away from Nate and stood in between them and placed a hand on each chest. “Stop, both of you. What happened?” I questioned, hoping someone would speak.

“The two of them were fighting, Taylor tried to break it up but then one of them hit her and she fell back hitting her head on the floor, hard.” Alex spoke beside me and I stared at Jake and Dom not believing the words I just heard.

“YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT ONE OF YOU FUCKING HIT MY BEST FRIEND!” I yelled at them both and they took a step back from me.

“Em, is that necessary?” Nate questioned but I ignored him as I saw a doctor walk our way.

“Are you Taylor Innocenti’s family?”

“Yes I am but those two aren’t, they aren’t allowed to see her.” I glared at them both and they nodded.

“Very well, if you follow me I can inform you on what her condition is like and you can see her.” I nodded at him before facing Nate.

Nate just kissed my cheek before giving me a reassuring smile, I returned it before following the doctor.

“Is she alright? She’s the only family I have left, I can’t lose her.”

“She will be just fine, she has a nasty bruise on her face, she will have a concussion but other than that there is no damage.” I let out a sigh of relief.

“Thank you, you said I can see her?”

“Of course, she is just in here.” He pointed to a door and I opened the door to walk in and make sure for myself that she was okay.

The doctor was right, there was a nasty bruise already beginning to show on her face and whoever hit her would pay, I knew that for sure. I couldn’t believe that Jake and Dom were fighting like this and the fact that they both put Taylor’s health at risk was enough to piss me off.

I pulled the chair close to the bed and grabbed her hand, hoping she would wake up. I need her to be alright and be awake again.

1 comment:

  1. If you know you are not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

    ReplyDelete