Thursday 4 February 2016

Apologies

I have no idea if anyone is still interested in this story, I want to apologies for disappearing all of a sudden as well as the gaps between the last couple of posts.

I don't want to explain it fully, but I was in an accident and badly injured as result. I attempted to come back sooner then I was ready and I had no memory of where I originally wanted to go with the story, I still don't.

But I am finally at the point in my life where everything seems normal, except for this. I was happy writing this blog and the story surround Taylor, Dom and Jake.

I just want to know if anyone is still interested in finding out what plans I could come up with them all, I can't guarantee a post straight away but I do promise to try and keep you all updated.

14 comments:

  1. I'm also interested. Prayers for your recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are doing well and wishing you speedy recovery! I would love for you to come back and keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that you're doing well and hope you keep recovering! Still interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, I am so sorry to hear about your accident and injuries. I happy to hear to you are doing much better. Second, woo hoo, you're back! I am totally interested in the story line. #TeamDom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am interested! Also, glad you are OK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am interested! Also, glad you are OK!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear about your accident. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

    Definitely still interested in the story!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really love the story line and blog- still interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really love the story line and blog- still interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry to hear about your accident! Hang in there!

    Definitely still interested in this story!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm interested! Glad you are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just found your blog and LOVE it! I'm excited to read more!

    ReplyDelete