Sunday 14 February 2016

Weird Introductions



Happy Valentine's Day! Thank you everyone for being so patient with me, I was feeling generous and decided to finally give you all something. I still cannot guarantee a regular posting as I'm still unsure where it's going and it's taking longer than usual to write a post. Would you believe some posts have taken me three days just to write 1000 words?

Anyway, I am trying my hardest to get an idea of where this blog is going, so please continue to be patient.

My Valentine's Day is almost over and I'm sitting in bed watching one of my all time favourite movies Drop Dead Fred (if you haven't seen it, you should) while trying to figure out if Taylor should pick Jake, Dom or someone completely new! ;)



I was shocked when Emily ignored me and didn’t open the door, I couldn’t believe she was this mad at me that she was willing to ignore me like this. I stood there for a moment before heading back to my room to get some sleep.



In the morning I got my answer as to why Emily was ignoring me, I entered the kitchen to find some male stranger standing there shirtless.



I coughed startling him, he turned around and I couldn’t help but notice how he hot he was. He had to be the reason why Emily was ignoring me last night and now I felt a little bad I interrupted whatever they may have been doing.



“Morning Tay,” Emily spoke when she entered the kitchen, I couldn’t believe how happy she sounded, so much better than she did last night.



“Morning Em, who’s this.”



“Oh him…” Emily grinned at both of us before handing me a cup of coffee giving me the hint, the hint that I wasn’t wanted in here right now.



It was an hour or so later when Emily finally came and found me that I was able to grill her for details.



“So who was that?” I couldn’t believe a blush creeped up her face. “Oh come on you have to tell me!”



“Alright fine, his name is Nate. I met him ages ago on one of our nights out and we’ve been talking since then but it was only last night he finally convinced me to go on a date with him.”



“You slut! I didn’t know you had sex on the first date.”



“Oh come on like you’ve never done that before,” she rolled her eyes at me but she was right.



“Fine, fine I’m sorry for calling you a slut. Now tell me about the date, it must have gone incredibly well for you to have sex with him.”



Emily and I ended spending hours sitting on my bed with her filling me in on what happened on her date and I was glad, I was glad she was able to find someone who was single that was able to make her happy.



“Now what happened with Jake last night?” Emily asked once she stopped talking about Nate.



I took a deep breath before looking at Emily, how do I explain how completely normal last night was but yet the whole time something felt off?



“It was fine, it was normal for us.”



“But?”



“But what?”



“I feel like there should be a but in there Tay.”



The look she was giving me eventually caused me to give in tell her, “Fine, so even though everything was completely normal and I was happy the whole thing felt off.”



I sat there and watched as Emily’s mouth opened but nothing came out, it closed not long after and I knew she wanted to say something but she was holding back.



“Tell me.”



“Fine but I don’t want us to go ignoring each other again. Tay things probably felt off because subconsciously you knew that this wasn’t the right decision, you hated yourself for hurting Dom by choosing Jake just because of the history you have with Jake but you have history with Dom as well and right now I honestly believe Dom will make you happy not Jake.”



“You just keep sticking to Dom because Jake cheated on me,” I narrowed my eyes at her but all she did was shake her head before letting out a sigh.



“Tay this has nothing to do with Jake cheating on you, put all of that aside. If Dom and Jake were completely new guys in the picture and you didn’t have history with either one of them I would still choose Dom, after your date with Dom you were incredibly happy when you got home and for a couple of days following. This reaction you’re having to Jake’s date is a sign that it isn’t meant to be, you aren’t happy about it.”



Was I deluding myself by trying to convince myself she wasn’t right? I was happy with Jake for years, well aside from the vanilla sex life but I loved him and didn’t want to lose him. Dom is an unknown and I don’t want to put myself up for more pain.



“Tay, you could get hurt either way. It might not work out with you and Dom but Jake’s even said himself he can’t guarantee that he will stop chasing girls for you. There is a reason he never proposed no matter how much you convinced yourself he was going to at one point.”



I hated that Emily knew me so well and could tell what I was thinking but there were moments like this that it made it all so much easier.

1 comment:

  1. If you know you are not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

    ReplyDelete