Tuesday 16 February 2016

Decision



Alright so after some much thought out decisions I have finally worked out where this blog is going and I can safely say I will have a regular posting schedule. It won't be as many as I used to as I don't have the time at the moment but I can guarantee a post every week. I'm hoping to stick with Tuesdays but if it changes I will keep you all posted.

Thank you all for being patient!
I stood here after knocking on the door hoping I was doing the right thing, Emily was right and I really had to think about what would make me the happiest.

The door opened and a smile instantly appeared on my face but it dropped coming face to face with Dom, he didn’t look happy at seeing me standing there.

“What are you doing here Taylor?”

“I came to check on you, I was worried and I haven’t heard from you in a while.”

“Well as you can see I’m breathing and still alive,” I couldn’t believe at how short he was being with me, I didn’t think I had hurt him this bad by telling him I had to give Jake another shot.

“Dom…” I tried to reach out and grab his arm but he took a step back.

“Don’t Taylor, you chose Jake. I’m not getting the middle again this time, I told you how I felt and you chose him not me,” my eyes welled up, I hated that I did this and it made me question if I made the right decision about choosing Jake.

Dom’s face softened and he finally stepped closer to me, “What’s wrong? What are you really doing here?”

“What if I made a mistake? What I shouldn’t have picked Jake over you?”

“Come on, come inside,” Dom placed an arm around my shoulder and directed me inside to sit down on the couch.

I curled up in the corner of the couch and watched as Dom rushed around the kitchen doing god knows what while I was trying to work out what I was doing here and what I was going to say.

“What happened with Jake?” Dom spoke as he sat down in front of me and I grabbed the glass he placed on the table.

“Nothing, it was fine. It was all normal just like our relationship was but something felt off the whole night.”

“You weren’t happy with Jake, what makes you think things will change?” I turned my gaze from Dom.

Why was everyone questioning that? Jake and I owe it to each other to try and make it work, would we really throw that time we had together down the drain? It’s not just that, it would just be such a hard break up, we have to work out what to do with the house and everything that’s included with it and if we did sell it where would I live?

“Tay, listen to me. I want nothing more than for you to be happy and if that means you’re happy with someone else then I will take it and deal with it but I don’t want you to stay with Jake because it’s the right thing to do.” Dom had placed a hand on my neck and softly stroked my cheek.

I pulled away from him and shifted around so I was facing him, I honestly didn’t know what I wanted out of anything anymore, I was so freaking confused about everything.
I only saw a moment of worry written across Dom’s face before my vision was too blurry with tears.

“Tay, what do you want?” Dom questioned and I wiped away my tears.

“I just want to be happy again, I want to stop crying and trying to work out what I want the most in life.”

“Then take a break, from everything. Why not go on a holiday with the girls? Take two weeks from everything and then come back and worry about it then. Yes I would love for you to pick me but not at the expense of your happiness, I understand that you are worried about Jake’s reaction when it comes to picking me.”

I shook my head, “it can’t be that easy Dom. It never is.”

“Of course not, but life isn’t meant to be easy.” Dom finally leaned over and wiped away the tears that had finally stopped falling and were just sitting there on my cheeks.

His hand stayed on my cheek and I shifted closer to him, shocking him. His hand fell from my face and rested on my hip as I was sitting in front of him.

“Tay what are you doing?” Dom whispered but all I did was smile.

“Doing what makes me happy,” I spoke softly before leaning forward and kissing him.

He ended up placing both of his hands on my waist and pulling me on to his lap while I tightly gripped his hair pulling his head back while kissing my way down his jaw and neck before nipping and sucking at the junction with his neck meets his shoulder, his sweet spot that ends up changing everything.

Dom ended up grabbing my hair and pulling my head away so I could face him, “are you sure about this?”

I nodded, “everyone keeps telling me to do what makes me happy, right now I want to have sex and having sex with you has always been the best.”

After that Dom didn’t need much more encouragement, it didn’t long for us both to be naked and we had sex on the couch. It wasn’t as rough as what it normally was between us, completely anyway, but I think now knowing how Dom truly felt he was able to show how he felt through his actions.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! So glad you are back and that she might be giving Dom a chance!

    ReplyDelete