Saturday 25 July 2015

The Beginning



The flashes of hair pulling, tightly gripping my skin and me screaming clouded my mind all day throughout work and I was unable to focus so as soon as it hit finishing time I left and got in my car not even caring about the unfinished worked.

I knew where I could go when I wanted this taken care of and I knew I should have called first but I didn’t, I just headed straight there and now I stood in front of his front door hoping more than anything he was home.

“Taylor what are you doing?” he spoke as soon as the door was opened, his voice always held such authority and it made me weak at the knees.

I flashed him a smile and he quickly returned it, even just looking at him was turning me on and there was something about him that me wonder if I interrupted his work out and that just made the whole thing even hotter.

I was what people had a habit of calling short, apparently I wasn’t short enough to be petite so I get stuck with short but yet this incredibly smoking hot man standing in front of me was tall, much taller than me and he towered over me.

“Why do you think I’m here” I spoke as I stepped closer to him inhaling his intoxicating scent that was slightly mixed with sweat confirming what I thought about him working out.

“It’s not Wednesday Tay” he was right, today was Monday and I couldn’t wait two days to get my release. I seriously needed to consider increasing our arrangement.

“Do you have a problem with it being Monday and not Wednesday?” I pressed myself against him not even caring that we were still standing in the doorway to his house. I placed a hand on his chest and looked up at him.

I was pleased when it was only a second later that his arm was wrapped around my waist pulling me inside, the door was shut and I pushed against it, hard and I winced as the handle connected with my back.

He didn’t even care that I was in pain, he either ignored it or realised it would only last for a few moments and I was glad it did.

He began nipping at my neck as he pushed my dress up my thighs with his rough his hands, his head pulled back and he looked me straight in the eyes and I loved the dark look on his face.

“No thong? Naughty girl, I thought we had rules”

“Our rules also include Wednesdays, I figured I wouldn’t get punished for not following the rules”

“You thought wrong” he growled before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder heading towards the bedroom.

The punishment was always the same, him teasing me until I was begging for him to be inside of me. When he was finally inside me I was given everything I wanted while I was here, the hair pulling, the rough sex everything I only got with him.

When we both came we were laying there on the bed trying to catch our breaths and I was in pain and I loved it. It was only in these moments that he was soft and gentle, he rolled over and wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me against his chest before softly kissing my shoulder.

I questioned why he was like this the first time I realised it, I thought maybe he was trying to apologise for what always happened when we had sex but he said he would never apologise for it unless I told him something went too far and so far, everything was within my comfort zone, even if he did try to push the boundaries every now and then.

“Tay” he questioned and his voice was still husky and I tried not to focus on it, or the stubble that was rubbing against my neck.

“Yes Dom?” I twisted in his arms in hopes of looking at him for two reasons, one was I wanted him to stop rubbing his stubble against my neck and two we barely spoke after having sex so I was curious as to where this was going.

“Why did you turn up here tonight?”

“Couldn’t get you out of my mind, I remember a time that was what you wanted”

“That was also when we were dating Tay, we aren’t” he was right, we aren’t dating anymore. In fact the reason we broke was how it led to this, we broke up because we were constantly having sex and not leaving the house for anything else, in the end we agreed we were better suited as friends. This arrangement started not long after and we stuck to the rules we set until now.

“So what you didn’t enjoy what just happened?” I pulled away from him knowing what I said wasn’t true, if he wasn’t enjoying the sex he wouldn’t agree to our situation.

“That’s not true and you know it, I thought we agreed to Wednesdays only” I looked at him laying there, naked and I wanted nothing more than to lay back down next to him but I couldn’t, I had to get dressed and head home. “Don’t tell me you’re getting attached Tay”

I scoffed and threw him a dirty look before looking under the bed for my dress, I swear he was must purposely kick it under the bed so he can check out my ass in the mirror while I’m searching. I finally found it and stood up to pull it on.

“What if I wanted to make some adjustments to our arrangement, increased it from once a week. Still the same rules”

“And you’re convinced you aren’t getting attached” I placed my hands on my hips and narrowed my eyes at him but all it did was cause him to laugh. “You’re too cute but I can do Mondays and Wednesdays if you really want but is everything alright at home Tay?”

I watched him for a moment, I hated when he was concerned like this. “You brought up a good point Dom, we aren’t dating anymore so I don’t have to tell you shit” I snapped at him before heading out of the room.

I barely made it to the front door before his arm snaked around my waist to prevent me from leaving. “Tay just because we aren’t dating doesn’t mean you can’t talk to me”

“I believe this would come under rule number 5, no bullshit talk” I pulled out of his grasp surprised he let me go, I quickly picked up my keys and phone that I had dropped when he first grabbed me and headed for my car making sure to pull on my thong that I had taken off and headed home.

When I made it home I was glad I was alone, it allowed me to head up and have a shower. I made it hot and stood under the water for a couple of minutes clearing my mind before finishing up and getting out to dry off and get dressed.

I was standing in the kitchen looking for something to eat when I heard the front door open, “babe you home?”

I turned around and headed towards the voice to greet my boyfriend, who I believed was going to propose any day. “Of course I am” I gave him a smile before softly kissing him.

“I didn’t know if you went for a run or not, listen I was speaking to my parents early and I invited them over for dinner is that alright?” I wanted to groan and pitch a fit at this idea, his parents hated me and I couldn’t deal with them tonight.

“Of course it is don’t be silly, what time are they coming here?” I gave him a smile hoping he wouldn’t see the frustration in my eyes, or did I?

I heard anger made sex better, in fact I knew it did I had been on the receiving end of angry sex a couple of times but not with Jake, in fact Jake was rarely angry and when he was it was never aimed at me. According to him I was the perfect girlfriend but little did he know.

“6, I’m going to be in my office, I’ve still got some work to do” he kissed my cheek before heading down the hallway towards his office.

I would give anything to leave and go back to Dom’s for round 2 but I knew I couldn’t, it would be too suspicious and I couldn’t explain another shower.

There was a reason I came home and showered after Dom’s, there was one time I didn’t and Jake questioned what I had been up to and I told him I had been at the gym for a class and he left it at that, no more questions.

I headed into the kitchen and begun pulling everything out for dinner figuring what I could make that his mother wouldn’t criticize but then I gave up realising anything I made she would find something to criticize, even when I followed one of her recipes to a tee she still found something wrong with it.

When the chicken was in the oven I quickly went upstairs to get changed, put on some make-up and do something with my hair before they arrived and when I headed downstairs I found Jake standing in the hallway greeting his parents and I couldn’t help but hear the end of the conversation.

“We invited him to dinner, hope you don’t mind” who the hell did they invite to dinner without running it by either of us.

I stepped of the step with a smile on my face ready to greet Jake’s parents when Dom came into view holding a bouquet of flowers.

3 comments:

  1. Where are you? Are you going to continue the story? If not, I understand, but it's interesting and I'm sure I speak for a lot of readers when I say I'd like to know where this story goes.

    ReplyDelete