Monday 27 July 2015

Can Dinner Be Anymore Awkward?



“Jake how are you?” Dom exclaimed before coming forward so the two embraced each other.

Dom and Jake were best friends, don’t ask me why Dom would be willing to let his best friend’s girl cheat on him it’s something I don’t want to get into. All I know is that the two of them were extremely competitive, they have been all their life.

Dom was how I met Jake, I ran into him while out on the town one night with the girls and if it wasn’t for the fact that he was dating, and these are his words ‘a skank who doesn’t even know how to give a blowjob’ I probably would have gone home with him, instead I introduced myself to Jake.

Jake and I hit it off extremely well and I did love Jake, I truly did. It’s just the sex that I hated, there was nothing wrong with it as such it would have been perfect if I hadn’t of been with Dom first. Dom was the one that introduced me into the rougher style of sex that I now craved and Dom was willing as long as we followed the rules and one of the rules that he insisted on was that I didn’t go to anyone else for sex.

It was a couple of months into my relationship with Jake that the arrangement between Dom and myself started, I was drunk and complaining one night to Dom about how the sex wasn’t mind blowing like it was with him. That was the only night we didn’t follow our rules, after that we met up to talk about what happened and I can’t remember how we both agreed to it but in the end we did and we came up with our rules.

Some of them are stupid and pointless, like my always having to wear underwear rule. Dom said he loved being able to pull my underwear off and I had something similar for him but there were rules that were serious and we had to follow, like my rule where I can’t get sex from anyone else.

I walked over and greeted Dom and taking the flowers from him, which was something he’s always done whether or not we’ve had sex, we go over and have dinner at another friends’ house and he brings flowers for the girl.

I headed back into the kitchen to check on dinner and when I stood back up from checking on the chicken Dom was standing there scaring the absolute shit out of me.

“Bloody hell Dom, make some noise would you” I glared at him but he just smiled

“Sorry but it’s too easy” he was right, most girls claim they can multitask, me not so much and when I was focused on something I ignored my surroundings. “You just left earlier…”

“You want to talk about that now? I thought that broke the rules” I hissed at him and he shut his mouth giving me a look and I knew that particular look. “Don’t Dom this isn’t the time and you would well and good know from Jake how things are here” I knew he wanted to know what was bothering me at home, it was what stirred the pot to begin with.

“You and I both know how good you are at keeping your mouth shut” I glared at him again and as much as I wanted to reply saying how much he liked it when my mouth wasn’t shut, I couldn’t I saw Jake enter the kitchen.

Jake knew Dom and I dated in the past, he knew the reasons behind us breaking up, he knew it was because we just didn’t work as a couple. I wasn’t sure if Jake was threatened by Dom because of it, he wouldn’t tell me but there were moments where I did wonder.

If you stood there and compared the two of them they were very similar, in the fact the only difference was that Jake had lighter hair and blue eyes. They had similar heights and similar body structure, one would think the two were related but they weren’t, their parents were close and they grew up together. Even their personalities were similar, both outgoing, affectionate and extremely protective of their friends and family.

But it was when it came to sex that the similarities ended, Dom was rough with his aim of making you want to scream while Jake was more affectionate and caring. Jake could give me my orgasm but Dom gave me world shattering orgasms, something I wished Jake could.

We made it through dinner with small talk and I tried extremely hard to ignore the glances Dom kept giving me while I was trying to focus on Jake and his parents, I knew Jake was noticing the looks Dom was giving just by the look he would give me and the hand on my thigh.

“The chicken is a little dry dear” Caroline, Jake’s mother made a comment on the dinner and I was wondering when that would happen.

“Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t realise it was left in the oven for too long. It looked perfect when I checked it” I gave her a smile and Jake softly rubbed my thigh.

“I think it’s perfect Tay” Dom spoke and Caroline made a noise in response before going back to dinner and her conversation with Jake about his work.

Dinner was finally finished and just when I thought that Jake’s parents would leave and I can head upstairs to relax and worry about my work day tomorrow Caroline decided to bring out dessert, I should have known the bitch would have done something like this. I just gave her a smile before grabbing the plates and cutlery.

Caroline might know how to cook but she could only bake one or two things and even then it was pretty plain, I don’t why she was on this weird health kick when it comes to desserts only. They always tasted like there was no sugar or anything remotely bad for you.

“Anything wrong with the dessert dear?” Caroline questioned and I looked up at her with a small smile.

“No not at all, it’s perfect as always, it’s just if I had of known you were bringing dessert I would have left room, I’m full from dinner. If you excuse me I have to go to the bathroom” I stood up from the table ignoring the look Jake was giving me and headed down the hall.

I couldn’t take much more of Caroline, I had nothing against Jake’s father Henry he was a nice enough guy, too quiet for my taste but either way he didn’t pick out things he hated about me and that was good with me.

The door opened only after I was alone for a couple of minutes and I just wished it was Jake instead of Dom and when I saw Jake step in and shut the door behind him I was grateful.

“Baby what’s wrong?” he questioned as he stepped closer to me and wrapped his arms around me.

“It’s nothing babe” I looked up at him and softly kissed him.

“What did Dom say to you earlier when I entered the kitchen, you didn’t look too happy”

“Nothing, he just made a joke about your mother and I, I didn’t appreciate it but I told him where to shove it”

“My mother loves you” he tried to say it with a straight face but it didn’t work and it didn’t take long for me to laugh and he shortly followed. “Look I’m sure they will leave shortly and I loved your chicken babe”

“And I hate your mother’s dessert”

“So do I” he grinned at me before leaning down and kissing me, shocking me when it deepened and I was pushed against the counter.

He eventually pulled away, “Come on we should head back” I nodded and grabbed his hand to head back to the kitchen and I was glad to see his parents were now on their way out.

Henry patted Dom on the back and I had to stop myself from grinning when Dom winced in pain, “Everything alright son?” Henry questioned.

“Yes of course, I think I pulled a muscle working out earlier that’s all” Dom spoke and when he looked at me I just lifted my hands to expect my nails.

I knew Dom’s line about pulling a muscle wasn’t true, well maybe it was but it was also likely that I had caused the pain. I had probably scratched his back a little too hard and most likely drew blood leaving his back a little tender.

“Very well, take it easy and maybe decrease the weights and try again at a later stage” was all Henry said before turning his attention to where Jake and Caroline where speaking by the car.

When I knew they weren’t paying attention to us I shot Dom a grin and the look he gave me was enough to make me wet all over again.

“Yes Dom?” I flashed him an innocent looking smile but he raised an eyebrow before shaking his head.

“Nothing Tay, I have to head off. I will see you around” he softly kissed my cheek before making his way over to say goodbye to Jake.

No comments:

Post a Comment